A basic section of the our company is laboratory of soil mechanics, geophysics and quality control, which is fully equipped in order to gives us the possibility of providing complete services in the field of geotechnical studies. Our company’s workforce, being qualified with years of experience and expertise, can cover a wide range of studies and research objects.
- We specialize:
- -In Sample-Exploratory Drillings
- -In Assessment and Management of Geotechnical Risks
- -In Geotechnical Studies and Research of Suitability
Laboratory Equipment & Laboratory Tests:
- Testing of soil classification: They include grain size analysis with sieves, measurements of liquid limits, determination of plastic limit and plasticity index etc.
- Testing of determination of physical properties: Study of natural moisture, bulk density of cohesive soils, specific gravity, soil pH etc.
- Testing of determination the shear strength parameters of soil: Includes direct shear testing, unconfined compression testing, testing one dimensional solidification.
Instruments of Geotechnical Control - Field:
- Electrical Density Gauge of Humboldt:
- It has the capability of measuring the density of soil, the moisture content and the rate of compaction (the voltage soil) with high accuracy. The counter EDG has many advantages, some of which are that it does not require special handling, it is easy to use, lightweight to carry and gives accurate results.
- In order to find the normal stresses we use: VICKSBERG PENETROMETER
- In order to find the shear stresses we use: HAND VANE TESTER
- Georadar KS ANALYSIS, Ground Penetrating Radar KS-700:
- It is a territorial radar, whose operating principle is based on the "FMCW-Radar" (Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave Radars). It operates according to the authority of imaging. The background is divided into small parts and then are recorded the changes in the return of signal, which are caused by each of these small parts, The applications of GPR can be divided into two categories: 1) for geological purposes and 2) for applications in sciences and engineering to non-destructive testing.
- Electromagnetic Detector GPX 5000 of Minelab:
- This is an extremely complicated process of identifying the characteristics of an electromagnetic record, in relation to magnetic recordings of the environment, such as the magnetic field of earth. This gives the advantage of the improved performance of the detector and the complete removal of noise signals, Also, the detector uses the technologies MPS (Multi-Period Sensing) and DVT (Dual Voltage Technology).